All Angel Juicers come with a limited warranty from the date of purchase when utilized for normal and intended household use and purchased from Angel Juicer America or authorized dealers. If your Angel Juicer has a defect in product material or any problem in functionality within the warranty period, Angel Juicer America will repair your juicer or replace the defective part. Please refer to and apply "Troubleshooting" first on your juicer before getting serviced in order to save time and costs on you. If it is still in need to get serviced, please follow the repair service procedures below to get a faster service.
(1) Product model name and serial number are required information to request repair service. This serial number can be found on the bottom or the front of your juicer's main body.
(2) Have the original or a copy of the receipt of purchase showing the date of purchase.
(3) Submit a "Repair Service Request" with a brief description of the problem you are experiencing or contact customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance and instruction.
(4) If the product, or one of its parts, qualifies for a repair service under the warranty, Angel Juicer America will replace or repair the damaged product free of charge. Shipping costs are not refundable. Shipping fees for sending the product in to our repair service department is on customer's responsibility, and Angel Juicer America will ship the product serviced back to you free of charge.
(5) Angel Juicer America recommends that you insure the package against possible damages or loss in transit. When you send your juicer to our service center, securely pack the unit by using the packing material inside the box. Angel Juicer America is not responsible for loss of or damages to your juicer during transit.
(6) Warranty Service Exclusions
I. NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: Angel Juicer America is not responsible for economic loss or special, indirect or consequential including without limitation; loss or damage arising from food or product spoilage claims, whether or not on account of product failure.
II. WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not transferable or re-assignable and applies only to the original verified purchaser from Angel Juicer America or an authorized dealer.
III. IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: Angel Juicer America is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage, or voltage drops to the unit.
IV. IMPROPER USAGE: Angel Juicer America assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the operation manual provided with each unit.
V. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: This warranty does not cover any defect due to, or resulting from, ordinary wear and tear, handling, abuse, misuse, or harsh chemical action, nor shall it extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed or altered, or modifications made by unauthorized service personnel or damage by flood or fire.
VI. OUTSIDE USA: This warranty does not apply to, and Angel Juicer America is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside USA.