The Benefits Of Juice
Fruits and vegetables are a tremendous source of water, vitamins, minerals and enzymes. Since juicing removes the indigestible fiber, these nutrients are available to the body in much larger quantities than fruit or vegetable eaten whole. Angel Juicer’s twin gear pressing technology enables to preserve the maximum nutrients in juices. Needless to say, the benefits are enormous.
- Revitalizing your body: Juicing vegetables is one of the most powerful tools one can use to obtain high level vitality and the fastest way to restore your health. Juice that crushed and squeezed out by a presser is an organic, living food, which is absorbed very quickly into our body to regenerate the body as a whole.
- Detoxifying the body: Since there are no toxins within our body more powerful than agricultural pesticides, it is easy to counter the toxins by drinking fresh vegetable and fruit juice rich in enzymes and alkaloids. Continued consumption of fresh juice will purify your blood, carry oxygen to the tissues, and irrigate the system, removing stagnation.
- Enhancing the immune system: Juicing can boost immunity to fight off diseases and help to alleviate allergies by turning acidic constitution into alkaline constitution.
- Encouraging metabolism: Toxins in the body can eventually destroy blood cells, perivascular cells, brain cells, etc. Green vegetables, including carrots, have carotene, chlorophyll, and vitamins C and E that can effectively prevent cryostasis by reducing toxins in our body.
- Improving Constitution, Heart Condition, Sleep Condition, and Skin Condition
- Nutrients from Fruits and Vegetables
|Nutrients||Fruit and Vegetables|
|Beta-carotene||Carrot, Cantaloupe, Papaya|
|Folic acid||Orange, Kale, Broccoli|
|Vitamin b6||Kale, Spinach, Turnip greens|
|Vitamin C||Peppers, Citrus fruit, Cabbage|
|Vitamin E||Asparagus, Spinach|
|Vitamin K||Broccoli, Collard, Kale|
|Calcium||Kale, Collard greens, Bok choy|
|Chromium||Apple, Cabbage, Sweet peppers|
|Manganese||Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Turnip greens|
|Potassium||Celery, Cantaloupe, Tomato|
|Selenium||Apple, Turnip, Garlic|
|Zinc||Carrot, Ginger, Green peas|