1. When red light power switch located at the back of the machine does not light up or if the machine doesn't work:
- Check the fuse located behind the machine, under the power cord socket.
- If the fuse is broken, replace the fuse with provided extra fuse (see operation manual pg. 27 for the instruction of fuse replacement).
- Check the source of power supply.
- Check that the power cord connection for both the electrical wall outlet and the power cord connector.
- Check if the red light power switch at the back of the machine turned on.
2. When red light power switch at the back of the machine is on, but the machine doesn't work:
- Check if the housing filter (screen housing) is attached and clamped in to the main body. There is a safety sensor on the housing filter to ensure that the machine does not turn on until the filter is attached to the main body correctly.
- If still not working, safety sensor might not be working properly. Please contact customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When the fan located at the bottom doesn't operate properly:
- Stop using the juicer and contact our customer service department at email@example.com for repair service.
4. When the motor is running but the grinding gear is not operating:
- This means the safety gear of the speed machine has been disabled.
- Contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for repair. The Angel Juicer has many safety devices installed to protect customers when there is an overload in the chute or excessive pressure is built up. The last safety device is located within the speed gear.
5. When the motor suddenly stops while processing juice:
- This means there is an overheating in the motor, and the heat safety sensor has stopped the motor altogether. Leave the machine with the power on for 20 minutes for the cooling fan to run, and the machine will operate once the heat has subsided.
- Check if all parts are correctly assembled.
- Make sure the machine is not overloaded.
- Use smaller size or portions of ingredients during juicing process.
- Check the fuse (see operation manual pg. 27 for instructions on fuse replacement).
6. When the Angel Juicer has a built-in breakdown sensor device:
- If the power light lights up and the main unit beeps when turned on, unplug device from the power source and contact customer service at email@example.com.
7. If juice flows back while processing water-based ingredients like tomato:
- Adjusting the feeding speed is important because these ingredients are easily processed into the gears even with a slight push.
- If too much pressure is applied, not only will it juice less but also the process will become slower, and in severe cases the clamp can pop open.
- This does not mean the machine is broken; insert a spoonful of pulp into the feeding chute again to prevent juice from dripping.
8. If a utensil gets stuck in the feeding chute or between twin gears and housing filter:
- Hold the utensil and pull outward while pressing the reverse button.
- For Angel Juicer 7500 and 8500S Series, the machine will automatically go into reverse function until the metal piece comes out.
- For Angel Juicer 5500, the reverse function is manually operated by pressing and holding the "reverse" button until the piece comes out.
9. When food is jammed:
- Angel Juicer has an automated stop safety function that disables the machine from juicing when the feeding chute is overloaded.
- In the event of an automated stop, press the "reverse" button for 2 to 3 seconds (or press and hold as required until clears), and then press the "start" button to continue juicing. Repeat as needed.
10. If twin gears are stuck to the housing filter (screen housing):
- If pulp is lodged inside the housing filter (screen housing), the twin gears can get stuck to the housing filter. Follow the instruction below.
- Step 1: Plug the power cord into the electrical wall outlet.
- Step 2: Turn on the main red light switch at the back of the machine.
- Step 3: Unlock the clamp by pulling the lever up, placing your right or left palm underneath the housing filter in case the twin gears fall.
- Step 4: Press the "Start" button. The housing filter should be released from the body of the machine and the motor will stop running automatically as twin gears are separated from housing filter.
- Step 5: Carefully pull the twin gears out from the housing filter.
- Step 6: Turn the red light switch off and unplug the power cord.
11. If twin gears are rattling and making noise:
- Check to see if anything is lodged inside the gears.
- Make sure the slot between the twin gears is clean.
- The rattling gears could be a deformation in the blades on one or both of the gears. Contact customer service for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.